Panic Attack Help?

0


   I used to have panic attacks all the time, and I sure as hell didn't want to talk about them with other people, maybe thats just me. I did the best that I could to hide what was going on. My own wife had no idea of how I was feeling because I hid it so good. But I was going crazy in my own mind!..I got sick of the b/s non-working meds my doctor was giving me and finally decided to take another approach.

  I started listening to relaxation and hypnosis cd's and mp3's on my ipod whenever I started feeling anxious. I would also make sure to spare 30 minutes before I went to bed to listen to a few tracks.  Just laying in bed and hearing those repetitive words would put me in a trance quicker and quicker every time I heard the word "relax".
Within a month I no longer had those anxious feelings and after two months my anxiety issues were gone.
I haven't felt that sick intense heart race feeling for six months now. I don't even know how to describe that feeling but I'm sure as hell happy that it's gone!
Thanks for the help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment