Im feeling low on prozac?

0

I am really feeling low i was on 30mg of citalaprm for 8 yrs and tried to come off them last yr, i went down to 20 which i was doing well then went down to 10 and i felt terrible (headaches, feeling to emotinal) so went back up to 20 but still low so changed in october to sitrelian but they made me worse so two weeks ago changed to 20mg of prozac but i feel so low i cant stop crying, should these be working by now?.....

.....Have you considered and alternative to prozac? I'll know I'll get thumbs down from people who are scared and doctors. But try hypnosis.
I'm not joking it works. You have wasted 8 years of your life on meds, so what will it hurt to try a month with with a hypnosis track? You can buy a track for $20 on depression and return it next month for a full refund if it doesn't work. I've used it for sleeping, smoking and anxiety. It works.
The bottom of this article has a link to hypnosis tracks that work. Try it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment